blob: 38d11af6b74b2dad6d8ef22831321905f7f897a6 (plain
/* $OpenBSD: readpass.h,v 1.2 2001/01/29 01:58:17 niklas Exp $ */
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
* As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
* can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
* software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
* incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
* called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
* Reads a passphrase from /dev/tty with echo turned off. Returns the
* passphrase (allocated with xmalloc). Exits if EOF is encountered. If
* from_stdin is true, the passphrase will be read from stdin instead.
char *read_passphrase(const char *prompt, int from_stdin);