blob: 285ad55f01bd5f115c57123b284d15bd2ee01588 (plain
/* $OpenBSD: match.h,v 1.6 2001/01/29 01:58:17 niklas Exp $ */
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
* This file contains various auxiliary functions related to multiple
* precision integers.
* As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
* can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
* software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
* incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
* called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
* Returns true if the given string matches the pattern (which may contain ?
* and * as wildcards), and zero if it does not match.
int match_pattern(const char *s, const char *pattern);
* Tries to match the host name (which must be in all lowercase) against the
* comma-separated sequence of subpatterns (each possibly preceded by ! to
* indicate negation). Returns -1 if negation matches, 1 if there is
* a positive match, 0 if there is no match at all.
int match_hostname(const char *host, const char *pattern, u_int len);