blob: 558524997f3753f9154d6f89b4d0cd7d2f2f3ca8 (plain
The following is a new package build script for Solaris. This is being
introduced into OpenSSH 3.0 and above in hopes of simplifying the build
The build process is called a 'dummy install'.. Which means the software does
a "make install-nokeys DESTDIR=[fakeroot]". This way all manpages should
be handled correctly and key are defered until the first time the sshd
1. make -F Makefile.in distprep (Only if you are getting from the CVS tree)
2. ./configure --with-pam [..any other options you want..]
3. cd contrib/solaris; ./buildpkg.sh
If all goes well you should have a solaris package ready to be installed.
If you have any problems with this script please post them to
firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to assist you as best as I can.
- Ben Lindstrom
- Expand to cover all sysvr4 family of OSes
- Clean things up a bit more.
- Detect if sshd is running and refuse to start.
- SHOULD check for existing sshd_config nor ssh_config (does not currently).
[Post install script? Ugh.. Nasty]