blob: 87d592fe907973bf68286d7981a4e9786a68285a (plain
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
* Interface to packet compression for ssh.
* As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
* can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
* software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
* incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
* called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
/* RCSID("$OpenBSD: compress.h,v 1.7 2000/12/20 19:37:22 markus Exp $"); */
* Initializes compression; level is compression level from 1 to 9 (as in
void buffer_compress_init(int level);
/* Frees any data structures allocated by buffer_compress_init. */
* Compresses the contents of input_buffer into output_buffer. All packets
* compressed using this function will form a single compressed data stream;
* however, data will be flushed at the end of every call so that each
* output_buffer can be decompressed independently (but in the appropriate
* order since they together form a single compression stream) by the
* receiver. This appends the compressed data to the output buffer.
void buffer_compress(Buffer * input_buffer, Buffer * output_buffer);
* Uncompresses the contents of input_buffer into output_buffer. All packets
* uncompressed using this function will form a single compressed data
* stream; however, data will be flushed at the end of every call so that
* each output_buffer. This must be called for the same size units that the
* buffer_compress was called, and in the same order that buffers compressed
* with that. This appends the uncompressed data to the output buffer.
void buffer_uncompress(Buffer * input_buffer, Buffer * output_buffer);
#endif /* COMPRESS_H */