blob: da60b3af9f00cba61175b94fbe63ba98c9fcf88a (plain
/* $OpenBSD: canohost.h,v 1.4 2001/02/03 10:08:37 markus Exp $ */
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
* As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
* can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
* software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
* incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
* called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
* Return the canonical name of the host in the other side of the current
* connection (as returned by packet_get_connection). The host name is
* cached, so it is efficient to call this several times.
const char *get_canonical_hostname(int reverse_mapping_check);
* Returns the IP-address of the remote host as a string. The returned
* string is cached and must not be freed.
const char *get_remote_ipaddr(void);
/* Returns the ipaddr/port number of the peer of the socket. */
char * get_peer_ipaddr(int socket);
int get_peer_port(int sock);
/* Returns the port number of the remote/local host. */