Diffstat (limited to 'ttymodes.c')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -2,15 +2,20 @@
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
- * Created: Tue Mar 21 15:59:15 1995 ylo
* Encoding and decoding of terminal modes in a portable way.
* Much of the format is defined in ttymodes.h; it is included multiple times
* into this file with the appropriate macro definitions to generate the
* suitable code.
+ * As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
+ * can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
+ * software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
+ * incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
+ * called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
-RCSID("$OpenBSD: ttymodes.c,v 1.7 2000/06/20 01:39:45 markus Exp $");
+RCSID("$OpenBSD: ttymodes.c,v 1.8 2000/09/07 20:27:55 deraadt Exp $");