Diffstat (limited to 'ssh.c')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 6 deletions
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-/* $OpenBSD: ssh.c,v 1.530 2020/06/26 05:02:03 dtucker Exp $ */
+/* $OpenBSD: ssh.c,v 1.531 2020/07/05 23:59:45 djm Exp $ */
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Espoo, Finland
@@ -137,11 +137,11 @@ int stdin_null_flag = 0;
* Flag indicating that the current process should be backgrounded and
- * a new slave launched in the foreground for ControlPersist.
+ * a new mux-client launched in the foreground for ControlPersist.
int need_controlpersist_detach = 0;
-/* Copies of flags for ControlPersist foreground slave */
+/* Copies of flags for ControlPersist foreground mux-client */
int ostdin_null_flag, ono_shell_flag, otty_flag, orequest_tty;
@@ -1691,7 +1691,7 @@ control_persist_detach(void)
/* Child: master process continues mainloop */
- /* Parent: set up mux slave to connect to backgrounded master */
+ /* Parent: set up mux client to connect to backgrounded master */
debug2("%s: background process is %ld", __func__, (long)pid);
stdin_null_flag = ostdin_null_flag;
options.request_tty = orequest_tty;
@@ -2070,9 +2070,9 @@ ssh_session2(struct ssh *ssh, struct passwd *pw)
* If we are in control persist mode and have a working mux listen
* socket, then prepare to background ourselves and have a foreground
- * client attach as a control slave.
+ * client attach as a control client.
* NB. we must save copies of the flags that we override for
- * the backgrounding, since we defer attachment of the slave until
+ * the backgrounding, since we defer attachment of the client until
* after the connection is fully established (in particular,
* async rfwd replies have been received for ExitOnForwardFailure).