Diffstat (limited to 'rsa.c')
1 files changed, 37 insertions, 12 deletions
@@ -1,15 +1,40 @@
- * rsa.c
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
- * Created: Fri Mar 3 22:07:06 1995 ylo
+ * As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
+ * can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
+ * software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
+ * incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
+ * called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
+ * Copyright (c) 1999 Niels Provos. All rights reserved.
+ * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
+ * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
+ * are met:
+ * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
+ * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
+ * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
+ * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
+ * documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * Description of the RSA algorithm can be found e.g. from the following sources:
+ * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
+ * IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
+ * OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
+ * IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
+ * INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
+ * NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
+ * DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
+ * THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
+ * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
+ * THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
+ * Description of the RSA algorithm can be found e.g. from the following
+ * sources:
* Bruce Schneier: Applied Cryptography. John Wiley & Sons, 1994.
@@ -25,17 +50,17 @@
* Hans Riesel: Prime Numbers and Computer Methods for Factorization.
* Birkhauser, 1994.
- * The RSA Frequently Asked Questions document by RSA Data Security, Inc., 1995.
+ * The RSA Frequently Asked Questions document by RSA Data Security,
+ * Inc., 1995.
- * RSA in 3 lines of perl by Adam Back <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 1995, as included
- * below:
+ * RSA in 3 lines of perl by Adam Back <email@example.com>, 1995, as
+ * included below:
* [gone - had to be deleted - what a pity]
-RCSID("$OpenBSD: rsa.c,v 1.15 2000/06/20 01:39:44 markus Exp $");
+RCSID("$OpenBSD: rsa.c,v 1.16 2000/09/07 20:27:53 deraadt Exp $");