|author||Damien Miller <email@example.com>||2000-09-16 13:29:08 +1100|
|committer||Damien Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2000-09-16 13:29:08 +1100|
- (djm) Merge OpenBSD changes:
- email@example.com 2000/09/05 02:59:57 [session.c] print hostname (not hushlogin) - firstname.lastname@example.org 2000/09/05 13:18:48 [authfile.c ssh-add.c] enable ssh-add -d for DSA keys - email@example.com 2000/09/05 13:20:49 [sftp-server.c] cleanup - firstname.lastname@example.org 2000/09/06 03:46:41 [authfile.h] prototype - email@example.com 2000/09/07 14:27:56 [ALL] cleanup copyright notices on all files. I have attempted to be accurate with the details. everything is now under Tatu's licence (which I copied from his readme), and/or the core-sdi bsd-ish thing for deattack, or various openbsd developers under a 2-term bsd licence. We're not changing any rules, just being accurate. - firstname.lastname@example.org 2000/09/07 14:40:30 [channels.c channels.h clientloop.c serverloop.c ssh.c] cleanup window and packet sizes for ssh2 flow control; ok niels - email@example.com 2000/09/07 14:53:00 [scp.c] typo - firstname.lastname@example.org 2000/09/07 15:13:37 [auth-options.c auth-options.h auth-rh-rsa.c auth-rsa.c auth.c] [authfile.h canohost.c channels.h compat.c hostfile.h log.c match.h] [pty.c readconf.c] some more Copyright fixes - email@example.com 2000/09/08 03:02:51 [README.openssh2] bye bye - firstname.lastname@example.org 2000/09/11 18:38:33 [LICENCE cipher.c] a few more comments about it being ARC4 not RC4 - email@example.com 2000/09/12 14:53:11 [log-client.c log-server.c log.c ssh.1 ssh.c ssh.h sshd.8 sshd.c] multiple debug levels - firstname.lastname@example.org 2000/09/14 14:25:15 [clientloop.c] typo - email@example.com 2000/09/15 01:13:51 [ssh-agent.c] check return value for setenv(3) for failure, and deal appropriately
Diffstat (limited to 'rsa.c')
1 files changed, 37 insertions, 12 deletions
@@ -1,15 +1,40 @@
- * rsa.c
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
- * Created: Fri Mar 3 22:07:06 1995 ylo
+ * As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
+ * can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
+ * software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
+ * incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
+ * called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
+ * Copyright (c) 1999 Niels Provos. All rights reserved.
+ * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
+ * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
+ * are met:
+ * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
+ * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
+ * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
+ * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
+ * documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * Description of the RSA algorithm can be found e.g. from the following sources:
+ * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
+ * IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
+ * OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
+ * IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
+ * INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
+ * NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
+ * DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
+ * THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
+ * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
+ * THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
+ * Description of the RSA algorithm can be found e.g. from the following
+ * sources:
* Bruce Schneier: Applied Cryptography. John Wiley & Sons, 1994.
@@ -25,17 +50,17 @@
* Hans Riesel: Prime Numbers and Computer Methods for Factorization.
* Birkhauser, 1994.
- * The RSA Frequently Asked Questions document by RSA Data Security, Inc., 1995.
+ * The RSA Frequently Asked Questions document by RSA Data Security,
+ * Inc., 1995.
- * RSA in 3 lines of perl by Adam Back <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 1995, as included
- * below:
+ * RSA in 3 lines of perl by Adam Back <email@example.com>, 1995, as
+ * included below:
* [gone - had to be deleted - what a pity]
-RCSID("$OpenBSD: rsa.c,v 1.15 2000/06/20 01:39:44 markus Exp $");
+RCSID("$OpenBSD: rsa.c,v 1.16 2000/09/07 20:27:53 deraadt Exp $");