|author||Damien Miller <email@example.com>||2001-03-05 23:33:24 +1100|
|committer||Damien Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2001-03-05 23:33:24 +1100|
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 20 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -1,15 +1,27 @@
- Grep for 'XXX' comments and fix
+- Integrate contrib/mdoc2man.pl so platforms which only have the troff
+ 'an' macros can have readable manpages.
- Write a test program that calls stat() to search for EGD/PRNGd socket
- rather than use the (non-portable) "test -S".
+ rather than use the (non-portable) "test -S".
- Replacement for setproctitle() - HP/UX support only currently
+- Handle changing passwords for the non-PAM expired password case
- Improve PAM support (a pam_lastlog module will cause sshd to exit)
and maybe support alternate forms of authenications like OPIE via
+- Rework PAM ChallengeResponseAuthentication
+ - Use kbdint request packet with 0 prompts for informational messages
+ - Use different PAM service name for kbdint vs regular auth (suggest from
+ Solar Designer)
+ - Ability to select which ChallengeResponseAuthentications may be used
+ and order to try them in e.g. "ChallengeResponseAuthentication skey, pam"
- Complete Tru64 SIA support
- Finish integrating kernel-level auditing code for IRIX and SOLARIS
@@ -22,7 +34,8 @@ Programming:
solutions break scp or leaves processes hanging around after the ssh
connection has ended. It seems to be linked to two things. One
select() under Linux is not as nice as others, and two the children
- of the shell are not killed on exiting the shell.
+ of the shell are not killed on exiting the shell. Redhat have an excellent
+ description of this in their RPM package.
- Build an automated test suite
@@ -41,8 +54,9 @@ Documentation:
Clean up configure/makefiles:
- Clean up configure.in - There are a few double #defined variables
- left to do. HAVE_LOGIN is one of them. Consider NOT looking for information
- in wtmpx or utmpx or any of that stuff if it's not detected from the start
+ left to do. HAVE_LOGIN is one of them. Consider NOT looking for
+ information in wtmpx or utmpx or any of that stuff if it's not detected
+ from the start
- Fails to compile when cross compile.
@@ -54,9 +68,10 @@ Clean up configure/makefiles:
- Solaris: Update packaging scripts and build new sysv startup scripts
+ Ideally the package metadata should be generated by autoconf.
- HP/UX: Provide DEPOT package scripts.
-$Id: TODO,v 1.36 2001/02/17 01:04:37 mouring Exp $
+$Id: TODO,v 1.37 2001/03/05 12:33:24 djm Exp $