|author||Damien Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-07-20 13:18:28 +1000|
|committer||Damien Miller <email@example.com>||2018-07-31 12:59:30 +1000|
Remove support for S/Key
Most people will 1) be using modern multi-factor authentication methods like TOTP/OATH etc and 2) be getting support for multi-factor authentication via PAM or BSD Auth.
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ Programming:
- Use different PAM service name for kbdint vs regular auth (suggest from
- Ability to select which ChallengeResponseAuthentications may be used
- and order to try them in e.g. "ChallengeResponseAuthentication skey, pam"
+ and order to try them in e.g. "ChallengeResponseAuthentication pam"
- Complete Tru64 SIA support
- It looks like we could merge it into the password auth code to cut down